Wedding Beauty Timeline by Royal Makeup & Hair
Hello! I’m Michelle from Royal Makeup & Hair, a team of makeup artists and hair stylists who provide on-location services in Savannah and the surrounding areas and I’m thrilled to be joining you today with some helpful tips to planning your beauty timeline.
As hair and makeup artists, we receive a variety of beauty questions from our clients. One of our most frequently asked questions is, “When should I do X, Y, and Z?” Preparing your hair and skin before the big day, is just as important as scheduling your dress fittings or choosing a cake flavor! For instance, did you know that if you get your eyebrows waxed the day before your wedding, your makeup will have a hard time adhering to the skin around your eyebrows?
We have compiled a recommended beauty timeline to help take the guess work out of when, so you can relax and pamper yourself! Check out our beauty timeline below and let us know if you have any other questions.
WEDDING BEAUTY TIMELINE
- Find trust-worthy professionals and visit routinely for a facial, manicure, wax, etc.
- Grow out your eyebrows and have them professionally shaped. Use brow-enhancing serums to help bald spots or over-plucked areas to grow back in.
- Get your hair cut and colored the way you would like to have it for your event before your hair trial.
- Begin teeth whitening, either at home strips or book a couple professional appointments.
- Complete your Bridal Trial for hair and makeup.
- Cleanse, tone and use a facial moisturizer & eye cream every morning and night.
- Exfoliate face and lips 1-2 times a week.
- Hair trim and color refresh.
- Manicure and pedicure.
- Gentle facial.
- Final brow shaping and other hair removal.
- Do a hydrating treatment on your hair and a hydrating mask on your face.
- Get a full body massage.
- Manicure and pedicure.
- Get extra sleep & drink lots of water.
- Gently exfoliate your face & lips; use lots of your moisturizer & eye cream.
- Use an at home teeth whitener to maintain your bright smile.
- Wash, condition & blow dry your hair before bed.
- Cleanse, tone & moisturize your face. Gently exfoliate & moisturize your lips.
Royal Makeup & Hair is a growing team of Makeup Artists and Hair Stylists who provide on-location services in two markets, Savannah, Georgia and Colorado Springs, Colorado. While they mainly focus on bridal and bridal party services, they also provide makeup and hair for photo shoots, special events, and more.