20 Things You Don't Know About Our Editor-in-Chief
Happy Friday, sweet friends! You know a lot about my love for meaningful marriages and Savannah's breathtaking landscapes but most of you don't know that much about ME. Let's remedy that, shall we?
Today, I'm sharing 20 things you probably don't not know about me!
1. My husband and I eloped in Chattahoochee County, Georgia and it's the most romantic thing we've ever done.
2. I started dancing at three years old and was a member of the ECU Dance Team for two years. Go Pirates!
3. On that note, the chicken dance is my go-to move in public.
4. I grew up in a small coastal town better known as Morehead City, NC.
5. I have a degree in business marketing but didn't discover my love for it until after I successfully failed intermediate accounting (twice!) and switched my major.
6. My mom thought I was nuts, but now I manage my family's small business marketing efforts. I think she's happy with my decision now!
7. I'm terrified of heights and discovered my fear halfway up Grandfather Mountain.
8. I grew up on a family farm and have seen cows give birth too many times to count!
9. I'm 25 years old and have no idea what my blood type is because I'm horrified of needles.
10. I've watched The Notebook at least 30 times.
11. I sleep with an old stuffed dog from childhood when my husband travels.
12. I can wakeboard and slalom ski.
13. I can never figure out how to spell definitely.
14. I had a frankel mouthpiece in middle school...
15. I'm a bit of a procrastinator.
16. Kate Middleton is my girl crush.
17. I love sending and receiving snail mail.
18. One of my first jobs was manager at a local ice cream shop.
19. I don't drink soft drinks much, but when I do it's Dr. Pepper.
20. I'm obsessed with candles. My favorite scent is Vanilla but just about anything will do!
There you have it! Tell me something about yourself in the comments below!